1. You've eagerly pointed out puns when you catch them, like on the burger board or the pest control company.
I'd like one chorizo adventure, please, and then let's go to the store next door.
2. You've told someone to not have a crap attack or to not be such a boob punch.
3. You get upset when someone you love and respect hasn't seen the show yet.
4. You've incorporated their respective phrases into your lexicon.
And even have a special way of typing Linda's "wow" in texts ("waaaaaaaw!").
5. You don't pronounce "Brazil" normally anymore.
6. And refer to tampons as t-pons.
7. You feel a deep connection with Linda.
8. Especially her drinking habits.
9. You've used the Prince of Persuasia's techniques.
10. But you know the real lady parts.
11. You also know that butts are beautiful.
Especially when they're in a hallucinogenic sequence à la Dumbo.
12. Actually you haven't looked at butts the same way since.
13. You have all the words to the Thanksgiving song memorized.
Pass the cranberry sauce, we're having mashed potatoes!
14. On second thought, you know all of the words to all of the songs.
You have been known to sing "The Mad Pooper" at your dog, and you completely agree with Gene about snakes. (It's not OK.)
15. And you temporarily lose your mind when real bands cover them.
16. You reference Boyz4Now more than you do Boyz II Men.
17. It took you a while to adjust from H. Jon Benjamin voicing secret agent Archer.
And your brain exploded when the Belchers made a crossover appearance on Archer.
18. You watch John Roberts' YouTube videos and pretend he's Linda.
19. You've made something related to the show, like a Halloween or cosplay costume.
20. You get unreasonably excited when you get a pop culture reference.
Like this nod to Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro.
21. And crack up at their terribly sung covers.
22. You have a deep respect for the voice actors.
And try to guess which comedian voices the new guest character. Here's some of the talent that has graced the show: Sarah Silverman, Jenny Slate, Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, Ben Schwartz, David Wain, and Rob Huebel.
23. You have it on all the time because it makes you feel cozy.
And can't bring yourself to turn it off early because the credits are always adorable.