1. Andre Johnson is unquestionably one of the best players in the NFL, and in his tenth year with the Houston Texans, he’s finally being recognized as one of the most generous.
3. The charitable event hadn’t received world wide attention until this photo hit the internet in 2012.
Last year, Johnson spent $19,000 on the shopping spree. Johnson has said the he hopes the event’s publicity will bring awareness to issues orphaned children and single parents face.
4. I mean, can you imagine an 80-second free-for-all at Toys R’ Us at the expense of an NFL player?
5. You’re the man, Andre.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎