1. As you can recall, in The Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins’ Andy Dufresne has been wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife and sentenced to life in prison.
2. While there, he befriends Morgan Freeman’s Red and tells him of his dream of getting out and returning to the small fishing village of Zihuatanejo in Mexico.
3. However, Red has a different opinion on the matter.
4. Unbeknownst to Red, Andy has been plotting his escape little by little, and does so…
5. … through a…
6. … shitty pipe.
7. Mind. Blown.
8. h/t to Reddit
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬