1. As you can recall, in The Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins’ Andy Dufresne has been wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife and sentenced to life in prison.
2. While there, he befriends Morgan Freeman’s Red and tells him of his dream of getting out and returning to the small fishing village of Zihuatanejo in Mexico.
3. However, Red has a different opinion on the matter.
4. Unbeknownst to Red, Andy has been plotting his escape little by little, and does so…
5. … through a…
6. … shitty pipe.
7. Mind. Blown.
8. h/t to Reddit
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰