1. As you can recall, in The Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins’ Andy Dufresne has been wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife and sentenced to life in prison.
2. While there, he befriends Morgan Freeman’s Red and tells him of his dream of getting out and returning to the small fishing village of Zihuatanejo in Mexico.
3. However, Red has a different opinion on the matter.
4. Unbeknownst to Red, Andy has been plotting his escape little by little, and does so…
5. … through a…
6. … shitty pipe.
7. Mind. Blown.
8. h/t to Reddit
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭