17. White Castle crinkle cut fries
The Beastie Boys once noted that, “White Castle fries only come in one size.” But that was the ’80s and now they come in three sizes. These little guys are a must with that bag of farts, er, I mean, sliders. Perfect when you have no other choice and really want fries.
16. Jack In The Box curly fries
J in the B is perfect late night junk food, and these bad boys are always ready to soak up that giggle juice you’ve been pounding all night. They don’t, however, taste the same coming up as they do going down, which is something to consider.
14. Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s classic fries
Whether you’re at a Hardee’s or a Carl’s Jr., their fries will be there like an old townie friend who wants to catch up with ketchup, and tell you about the screenplay they’ve been working on. In other words, tasty, but there is a reason you don’t visit that often.
12. In-N-Out classic fries
What makes In-N-Out fries stand out is the fact that they are always fresh and never frozen. However, if not eaten immediately they get limp and soggy fast. And before you scream, these would be ranked higher if this were a list of secret menu items because, duh, Animal Style.
11. Whataburger classic fries
Uh, false advertising alert since there aren’t Whataburgers near everyone. Still, if you happen to find yourself near one, immediately stop and get a burger with their delicious fries and dip them in their fancy ketchup. You’re welcome.
8. Steak n’ Shake
All right, so these fries could stand to have a little more meat on their bones. But the small size just means more can fit into your mouth at a time! And when it comes to helpings, SNS isn’t shy. You get half a plate full of these little fries ready for your consumption. Dip them in your shake and you’ll never be the same.
2. McDonald’s classic fries
Heaven is a place that smells like McDonald’s French fries. This is a fact. The only thing better than the smell is the taste. They taste perfect plain, covered in ketchup, or dipped in a milkshake. This was a close second.
1. Arby’s curly and classic fries
The aroma, the crunch, the crisp…mouths begin to water just thinking about these fries. At Arby’s you honestly can’t go wrong when it comes to fries, curly or regular. But I think we all know there is nothing in this world like Arby’s curly fries. The one true love of all of our lives.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️