1. If your hair is thick it's basically unmanageable.
2. If you have thin hair it just sits there, doing nothing.
3. Short hair requires constant upkeep.
4. That windswept look sounds great in practice, but in reality...
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind, as it ravages your hair making you look like a walking bird's nest? I can.
5. Hoping your hair had ANY type of wave at all.
6. You have a bathroom graveyard of failed pomades, gels, waxes and hairsprays.
7. Same goes for brushes and combs.
8. You will always have one stray hair.
9. Growing your hair long is frightening, because you're concerned you may end up looking like this.
10. Also, your growing out period seems to last forever.
11. People who say you can "do anything" with your hair just don't get it.
12. Seeing someone with gorgeous straight hair drives you insane.
"Oh, this? I just got out of bed this way."