2. Looking like you got into a fight with a tiny swordsman.
No matter how old you are and how much experience you have shaving, you will still get nicks from time to time. If the toilet paper treatment isn’t your deal, you can try plain chapstick instead. Trust me, it works wonders.
3. The tough to get spots, like under your nose and chin.
For some reason, the hairs here are harder to get than front row tickets at a One Direction concert (not that I’ve tried, though). Also, the amount of facial gymnastics you have to do when shaving these areas is comical, to say the least.
8. Walking around with razor burn and ingrown hairs.
“That’s not a hickey, I swear!”
10. Getting 5 o’clock shadow at 2 p.m.
Unless you’re my friend Danny who can shave with a wet paper towel, chances are you will get the “shadow” sometime later in the day after shaving. Unfortunately, you will not look like Hugh Jackman.
16. And finally… Being jealous of other gorgeous beards.
Look at that thing; it’s majestical. Even his helmet is like, “Nah, I’m cool up here. I don’t want to compete with that thing.”
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- London police say seven arrests were made in connection to the Parliament attack. At least three people died and 29 others were injured.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️