1. Ever wonder what really happened to Elvis Presley? How about Bruce Lee?
Well, this commercial for Bavaria Beer might answer that question. OK, not really, but it does imagine celebrities who died under “mysterious” circumstances living on an island together. On the island: Kurt Cobain, Tupac Shakur, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, and an attractive bartender who is probably like, “Why am I working on this island again?”
3. Needless to say, it is gloriously bizarre. Enjoy.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉