1. Facial masks
Ladies, have you ever wondered why that jar of expensive facial clay you bought seems to run out quicker than you thought it should? Well, that’s because us dudes are sneaking in a little rejuvenating action when you’re not home. Spread it on, let it dry, wash it off, have a beer.
3. Fancy soap
Why are all men’s soaps either something like “Mountain Breeze” or “Spring Fresh”? Why can’t we have lavender and mint? Or rosewater? If there is fancy soap in the shower or next to the sink you best believe we are using it and thinking, “You complete me, fancy soap.”
5. Romantic comedies
OK, maybe not all of them, but there are a few that will give us a lump in our throats from time to time. Yeah, we may complain at first about their unrealistic expectations of love and corny dialogue, but by the end we are secretly thinking, “How can I be more like Paul Rudd?”
6. Women’s shampoo and conditioner
Like the facial masks and soaps, men will use the crap out of women’s expensive shampoo and conditioner if available. They smell 10 times better than anything we have available, plus, they usually come in those huge bottles so it’s harder to track how much we are actually using. A win-win if there ever was one.
The fact that any drink as strong as an Appletini can be described as “womanly” just because it is sweet is complete bullshit and, quite frankly, misogynistic. Yeah, they come with a cherry, but so does an Old Fashioned, which is considered a “manly” drink. Appletinis – and their cousin the Cosmopolitan – may be more drinkable than a scotch on the rocks, but that doesn’t make them any less potent or delicious.
15. Manicures and pedicures
Men have gross feet and hands, and like it just as much as you when they are not gross. Invite us next time you head to get a mani/pedi, because not only do we love to get our talons in check but we also love to gossip about your friend Carol. I mean, will she ever learn?
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.