15. You call flip-flops "chanclas."
14. You store your pots and pans in the oven.
13. You are offended when people don’t know the difference between Tabasco, Cholula, and Tapatío.
12. This logo makes you laugh.
11. You think "Cantiflas" is the Bumblebee Man's real name on The Simpsons.
10. You can't handle tequila.
9. The only Chivas you know is the whiskey.
8. You've been to Spain, but not Mexico.
7. Your parents still call you "mijo/mija."
6. You panic when people start singing "Las Mañanitas," the Mexican birthday song.
5. You actually like El Torito's food.
4. You have one sibling, but twenty-four aunts and uncles and countless cousins.
3. You eat menudo, but without the "meat."
2. Your significant other is White.
1. And finally... You don't speak Spanish.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!