2. Maybe you’ve heard of multicolored mermaid hair? Well Waugh created MERMAID TOAST! WOW WOW WOW.
Not Photoshopped, actually.
3. Waugh told Food and Wine she made the swirly blue toast by adding blue green algae powder to some of her own homemade almond milk cream cheese. (We’re pretty sure regular cream cheese would work, too).
As Waugh noted on her Instagram, “I am just having fun! I am a food stylist and I like to create beautiful things using food — I’ve never claimed to be starting a trend or a putting out a new recipe that is super practical — it’s 100% impractical, I just like to play around in the kitchen and attempt to create something aesthetically pleasing and unique from time to time.”
4. She also styled “unicorn toast” which is basically toast slathered with different naturally-colored cream cheeses.
5. Here’s some unicorn toast with sprinkles on it (and a bit of gold leaf on top).
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.