23 Easy Hacks That'll Make Every Lazy Girl's Life So Much Easier
Be lazy — just don't look like you are.
1. Yes, you CAN clean your house just by walking around.
2. If you've got a small area to dust — like a lampshade or a pillow — a lint roller will work wonders.
3. Use an exfoliating glove over a rubber glove to wipe down dusty surfaces in your house.
4. OK, your window blinds are dusty but who has the time to deal with that crap? Here's an easy hack that'll take care of all that annoying dust.
5. Furniture polish will make EVERYTHING in your house look like new.
6. Save yourself the hassle of scraping melted cheese off everything by lining your toaster with tinfoil before using it.
7. Help the environment (and save yourself time and energy, LOL) by eating things out of their original containers.
8. And, you know, INNOVATE.
9. Use tape to pick up crumbs, or sequins, or glitter — or whatever it is that you've dropped on the floor.
10. Get your house an anti-microbial doormat and maybe institute a shoes-off policy.
I mean, come on, shoes off? It's the best! Plus this doormat will help you get rid of dirt and odors BEFORE they get in the door.
Get your own from Amazon for $61.42.
11. Invest in home tools — like this combo pasta pot and colander — that mean less clean up in the end.
Get this Bialetti five-quart pasta pot from Amazon for $29.99.
12. Keep your cleaning products in the area where you use 'em.
13. Use liquid shower gel (not soap) to avoid soap scum buildup in your tub.
14. Got a messy blender? Throw some soap and water in there and hit BLEND.
15. Plastic wrap makes a great refrigerator-shelf liner.
16. You're probably cooking a lot of food in your microwave (same), and it's probs pretty gross. But that's easy to clean.
17. Keep cleaning liquid in the bottom of the toilet brush pan.
18. Hey, save yourself some hassle and get dark colored towels so you can't see stains and dirt as well.
You can get these towels on Amazon for $17.99.