3. Or this.
Patron saints Edward Gorey, Robert Smith, and Jack Skellington.
4. But maybe black’s not FULLY YOUR COLOR.
5. Maybe you’re slightly allergic to white face paint.
6. Or you find the whole aesthetic just a little too ~EXTREME~.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.