2. This is what life was like before jorts.
3. Everything was OK, but our legs were so confined.
4. Something had to be done to pull us out of our collective denim stupor.
5. Something…like making JORTS!
6. First we cut our confining pants into SHORTS.
AH! SWEET FREEDOM!
8. Check out those pom-poms!
9. Nice paint job!
10. Great crafting!
11. The result?
18. Here, Spencer models his pipe cleaner-tastic pair.
29. Where once we’d been senselessly bogged down with extra fabric around our ankles and calves, now we could finally LIVE! Our legs were FREE! Our shins could breathe! We had SELF-ACTUALIZED, and in the process OUR JORTS DREAMS had become our new reality.
We had become fully alive, aware, and transformed. All thanks to the power, magic, and beauty of jorts.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈