2. This is what life was like before jorts.
3. Everything was OK, but our legs were so confined.
4. Something had to be done to pull us out of our collective denim stupor.
5. Something…like making JORTS!
6. First we cut our confining pants into SHORTS.
AH! SWEET FREEDOM!
8. Check out those pom-poms!
9. Nice paint job!
10. Great crafting!
11. The result?
18. Here, Spencer models his pipe cleaner-tastic pair.
29. Where once we’d been senselessly bogged down with extra fabric around our ankles and calves, now we could finally LIVE! Our legs were FREE! Our shins could breathe! We had SELF-ACTUALIZED, and in the process OUR JORTS DREAMS had become our new reality.
We had become fully alive, aware, and transformed. All thanks to the power, magic, and beauty of jorts.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏