All right, circle of trust: When was the last time you washed your bra?
It's probably not as often as you want to admit.
Here's a few things to know before you strap on that filthy bra of yours for the 37th time.
1. You should be washing your bras a minimum of once a week.
2. But probably even more often than that.
3. It also depends what kind of bra you're rocking.
4. Frankly, your unwashed bra is a cesspool of grossness.
5. Your body also produces 1 billion dead skin flakes each day. That's a dead skin flake for every person on the planet per week.
6. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that going too long without doing laundry can have some not-so-pretty effects.
7. Well then, how should you actually go about washing them?
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
How many times do you wear a bra before washing it?
vote votesOnly once.
vote votesTwo or three times.
vote votesFour to seven times.
vote votesThe limit does not exist.