31 Treats And Toys From Amazon That'll Probably Make Your Dog's Tail Wag
From organic doggie macarons to indestructible chew toys, these are sure to make your pup's day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simply-designed ball launcher if your dog is always too fast and/or has boundless energy. It's also great if (no judgement) your toss is never far enough to challenge your marathon-speed Border Collie.
2. A stick-shaped chew (made from a wood-blend material) if they're always bringing branches home or gnawing on the couch legs. And while it texturally resembles wood, it doesn't splinter and risk hurting your dog.
3. A bag of natural, mixed berry treats to add to your pup's all-meat rotation. These are especially great if you're a little grossed out by the smells of typical dog food.
5. A soft, decadent "soup" bone perfect if your dog's teeth can't handle anything hard. It's also tender enough to slice into treats if you want to make it last longer.
6. A four-pack of bouncy tennis balls that combine your dog's love of fetching and biting down on a squeaker. They also come in four different sizes (pictured below) so you can go up a size as your puppy grows.
7. A log of squeaky squirrels you can hide around the house for your inquisitive dog to find. If you run out of squirrels, you can always order a refill.
8. A gummy, moldable treat that perfectly camouflages your dog's less-favored medication if getting them to take their pills is always a lost cause.
9. A durable "flying squirrel" flying disc you can fling far enough to keep your dog entertained for hours (and that's tough enough to withstand bite marks and endless tossing).
10. A pack of digestible, long-lasting dental chews to keep your pooch's teeth and gums in top shape.
11. A soft plushie with a secret chewy ball inside for when your dog inevitable tears it apart. Perfect if you already have so many half-destroyed toys lying around.
12. A bag of uniquely-flavored mini-waffles made from all-natural ingredients. They're thin enough to easily break in half, too.
13. A rubber alligator that even the toughest chewers won't be able to demolish or accidentally bite pieces out of, making it a worthy investment.
14. A jar of tasty hip/joint-health treats if your dog has arthritis, hip dysplasia, or joint pain (or if their breed is known to develop those problems as they get older).
15. A bobbing toy that dispenses treats for a hands-free way to keep your dog occupied for so, so long (and that's smooth enough to leave your wood floor scratch-free).
16. A pack of low-cal bites if teaching your dog to sit takes a loooot of practice (but they still need rewards as motivation).
18. A box of frosted "donuts" for special occasions, doggie parties, or just whenever you want to make your pup spontaneously combust from joy.
19. A remote camera and treat dispenser that's basically also a toy because you can interact with your pup with just a phone tap away.
20. A carton of puppy ice cream you can quickly prep (just mix with water and freeze!) on hot days for a cooling treat.
22. A bag of rawhide-free chews that still *feel* like rawhide but taste better and offer extra vitamins and minerals.
23. A simple, heavy-duty Kong cone, which is a cult classic for a reason (especially if you put peanut butter or any kind of snack inside).
24. A pack of dry snacks and squeezable paste to put in your dog's Kong and make them even more blissed out.
26. A package of natural, adorably-shaped biscuits absent of preservatives or questionable ingredients.
27. A suction cup ball toy so your bb can play alone while you're busy (also handy if you're always uncovering wet tennis balls under your couch).
28. A healthy, easily-customizable birthday pie your pup won't want to share. Great for sharing at a puppy bday or saving as leftovers.
29. A bundle of sturdy rope toys if your dog(s) crave variety (or just lose their toys all the time).
30. A three-pack of soft toys that are great for squeaking and tossing across the living room (and also don't have stuffing for your dog to pull out and accidentally ingest).
31. A set of luxurious macarons (encased in a gorg box) made with whole ingredients so your fur baby feels great before *and* after scarfing them down.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.