5. A matching pair of sex toys to be used on a private social media platform.
The video pretty much explains it all, but KIIROO is designed to let people meet on the internet and use luxury sex toys to “physically touch another person online.”
7. Mythical creature-themed sex toys.
Bad Dragon sells dildos, penis sleeves, cock rings, and “experimental toys” meant to look like the genitals of dragons, squids, sharks, and other dangerous creatures. As a bonus, each product page has a few paragraphs of fan fiction to get you going.
15. A vibrating laundry machine, complete with horse saddle.
The Orgasmatron 3000 lets you saddle up a vibrating washing machine for your own tumble-and-dry fun. Vibrations range from “oh!” to “oooooooh!”
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️