5. A matching pair of sex toys to be used on a private social media platform.
The video pretty much explains it all, but KIIROO is designed to let people meet on the internet and use luxury sex toys to “physically touch another person online.”
7. Mythical creature-themed sex toys.
Bad Dragon sells dildos, penis sleeves, cock rings, and “experimental toys” meant to look like the genitals of dragons, squids, sharks, and other dangerous creatures. As a bonus, each product page has a few paragraphs of fan fiction to get you going.
15. A vibrating laundry machine, complete with horse saddle.
The Orgasmatron 3000 lets you saddle up a vibrating washing machine for your own tumble-and-dry fun. Vibrations range from “oh!” to “oooooooh!”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.