5. A matching pair of sex toys to be used on a private social media platform.
The video pretty much explains it all, but KIIROO is designed to let people meet on the internet and use luxury sex toys to “physically touch another person online.”
7. Mythical creature-themed sex toys.
Bad Dragon sells dildos, penis sleeves, cock rings, and “experimental toys” meant to look like the genitals of dragons, squids, sharks, and other dangerous creatures. As a bonus, each product page has a few paragraphs of fan fiction to get you going.
15. A vibrating laundry machine, complete with horse saddle.
The Orgasmatron 3000 lets you saddle up a vibrating washing machine for your own tumble-and-dry fun. Vibrations range from “oh!” to “oooooooh!”
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.