5. A matching pair of sex toys to be used on a private social media platform.
The video pretty much explains it all, but KIIROO is designed to let people meet on the internet and use luxury sex toys to “physically touch another person online.”
7. Mythical creature-themed sex toys.
Bad Dragon sells dildos, penis sleeves, cock rings, and “experimental toys” meant to look like the genitals of dragons, squids, sharks, and other dangerous creatures. As a bonus, each product page has a few paragraphs of fan fiction to get you going.
15. A vibrating laundry machine, complete with horse saddle.
The Orgasmatron 3000 lets you saddle up a vibrating washing machine for your own tumble-and-dry fun. Vibrations range from “oh!” to “oooooooh!”
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.