1. To start off, Kim was voiced by Christy Carlson Romano and Ron was Will "Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World" Friedle. AKA the best cast ever.
2. Also, Kim and Ron's friendship destroyed the concept of the friend zone.
3. It was a show where the female characters totally defied gender norms.
4. But it was also totally OK to be girly (i.e. Kim being a cheerleader) and it showed that you could be traditionally feminine and strong at the same time.
5. It was a show that preached self-acceptance.
6. And to always show your true colors.
7. And, like any great Disney show, told you to feel beautiful.
8. All the normally sad or dull parts of high school were actually pretty awesome.
Like people cheering for Kim and Ron instead of making fun of them.
9. But, despite being extraordinary, Kim also asked the questions every normal teenager has.
10. Wade was the prime example that sitting in front of your computer all day is actually the most powerful position to be in.
11. The characters were all actually pretty diverse too.
BTW, Monique was voiced by Raven-Symoné!!