31 Personal Care Products From Target That’ll Help You Step Up Your Self-Care Game
Self-care is essential, and these amazing items will make you want to give yourself *all* the TLC you deserve.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An herbal body moisturizer made from pure hemp seed oil to protect your skin from all kinds of nasty outdoor elements, locking in moisture, soothing irritation, and supporting your skin's natural protective barrier (honestly, a *must-have* during dry winter months).
2. A Pacifica under-eye spot mask because there's really nothing worse than waking up from a long night's sleep, and yet somehow looking like you haven't slept in months. Dark circles, begone: These are rich in sea kelp, vitamin C, *and* are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
3. An anti-chafe stick sure to become your new BFF the next time you go for a long run, walk, or engage in any kind of physical activity that makes your thighs rub together. Avoid a painful, irritating rash and create a friction-free barrier.
4. A handheld mini massager that you can use at your desk while you work, or even while bingeing Netflix on your couch. This little buddy will give your tight, overworked muscles a relaxing and much-needed lil' vibrating massage. And honestly, this thing is so adorable, you'll want to take it with you everywhere.
5. A pack of anti-fog wipes to gently and thoroughly clean your lenses, and keep them fog-free for up to 24 hours (essential in the winter, when walking into a warm house can steam up your specs). Feel free to use them on sunglasses, goggles, and anything with antireflective coating, too. These wipes are out of sight (pun intended).
6. An E.l.f. lip exfoliator available in a variety of delightfully sweet, sugary flavors, so you can kiss dry, chapped smackers goodbye and say hello to a soft, nourished pout.
7. A foot roller that is honestly *heavenly* to use after a long day on your feet — plus, it's lightweight, ultra-compact, and portable, so you can take it with you pretty much everywhere and anywhere you might need quick relief.
8. A pack of gentle lubricating eye drops to counteract itchy, dry, burning, and irritated eyes. Soothe your peepers instantly with this fast-working formula that helps to prevent future flare-ups.
9. A deep-conditioning masque ideal for dry, damaged curls. Restore them to their natural luster and get that strong, healthy bounce back, no matter how dry it is outside.
10. A romantic-smelling exfoliating rose shea sugar body scrub that'll put you in the mood for a (self-) love story. It smells like bergamot and tea rose, and will turn your skin from dull to soft and dewy.
11. An Origins charcoal face mask made to deep detox, absorbing nasty toxins and dissolving them so they don't clog and irritate your gorgeous skin.
12. A box of Kleenex cooling lotion facial tissues that have lotion and aloe right in the tissue, so they actually cool, moisturize, and soothe your nose on contact, preventing a sore, red nose. Oh, and did I mention they're antiviral, too?
13. An unscented dry shampoo perfect for those days when you're running late and don't have time for a full shower and hair wash sesh, but want your hair to feel clean. Preserve your natural oils and add volume and texture in just seconds.
14. A pack of 10 hand warmers for those frigid winter days and nights when it feels like no glove is thick enough to warm your digits. Ready to use within seconds of activating, these things have gotten me through some otherwise awful cold spells.
15. A color-changing essential-oil diffuser that not only looks *awesome* in your bedroom or living area — it also helps fill your home with soothing scents to turn your space into a total stress-free zone.
16. A stainless-steel tongue scraper, which may sound strange, but I swear by this thing and use it daily. It gently removes bacteria and gunk built up on your tongue, making your mouth *so* much fresher and cleaner. Plus, it makes it easier to taste flavors in food! (No, really!!)
17. A portable electric facial hair remover, if you want to remove hair, so you can take it with you whenever you want. This tool is easy to use and gentle, too.
18. A sunscreen for faces because yes, even if it's cold and cloudy outside and you're not on a tropical vacation, it is an essential act of self-care to wear sunscreen daily, to protect your precious skin from harmful UV rays.
19. A heated massage pillow so you can just lie back, read, and relax as you truly sink into a deep-kneading, invigorating massage that feels like the real deal. I have this one and, personally, I am obsessed.
20. A glycolic acid resurfacing gel for a healthier, more radiant complexion. Use this several times a week to shed dull, dead skin cells, even out skin tone, and improve the look of your pores. It's great for all skin types, plus it's 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
21. A sinus rinse kit that's more or less essential for those of us who suffer from allergies and are prone to chest and nasal congestion. This baby uses positive pressure irrigation, and it will help keep your passages clear and you feeling good.
22. A cuticle nail oil infused with brightly colored, real flowers (*so cute*) to hydrate, soften, and nourish dry and damaged nails and cuticles, especially in harsher weather.
23. A long-lasting acne rescue balm for those who want to reduce redness, shrink zits at the source, and heal their skin back to optimal health (and honestly, who ~doesn't~ want that?).
24. An LED light therapy sun lamp if you're like me — prone to the winter blues and interested in a little pick-me-up to boost energy, focus, mood, and sleep. This safe, effective lamp has three different brightness levels and works best if used for about 30 minutes in the morning.
25. A niacinamide gel cream for a dewy, well-hydrated finish to your face. Your thirsty skin will happily drink this down like a giant glass of cold water.
26. A cool mist ultrasonic humidifier that works to raise the room's humidity levels, promoting better air that's easier to breathe, no matter how congested or dry you're feeling. Bonus points for being super quiet and easy to clean.
27. A sweet-smelling pink honeysuckle hand sanitizer with aloe, which, unlike other types of hand san, won't dry your skin out or leave your hands smelling strange.
28. A pack of Goody elastic hair ties that won't snag or pull while they hold your ponytail, top knots, or braids in place. Stay comfortable all day long, without worrying about breakage, with these beauties.
29. An E.l.f. makeup sponge you'll seriously become obsessed with — it gives you smooth, even coverage all over when applying primer and foundation.
30. A personal air sanitizer that may be small, but delivers *big results* when it comes to improving overall air quality. This bad boy removes up to 99.9% of circulating bacteria and viruses, helping to keep your space safer and cleaner.
31. And a Thayers witch hazel toner to absolutely *bewitch* your skin's pH level into perfect balance, leaving you with a face that looks and feels like it just got a special day at the spa.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.