1. The gown is made of chiffon and velvet. She’s also wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and a Kimberly McDonald ring.
6. After her introduction, the Obamas danced to Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together.”
Just danced to “Let’s Stay Together” with the love of my life and the President of the United States. Iâ€™m so proud of Barack. â€“mo— FLOTUS
10. See the gown in action here:
11. And, of course:
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations, but it already does.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀