1. The gown is made of chiffon and velvet. She’s also wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and a Kimberly McDonald ring.
6. After her introduction, the Obamas danced to Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together.”
Just danced to “Let’s Stay Together” with the love of my life and the President of the United States. Iâ€™m so proud of Barack. â€“mo— FLOTUS
10. See the gown in action here:
11. And, of course:
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- The mysterious substance used to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭