1. Last week, we brought you photos of Derek Jeter taken in Miami that appeared to show the Yankee captain looking a little softer than we’re used to seeing him.
3. Well, the Captain went to the MLB Network to make clear that the Miami photos were just bad angles.
5. So in the interest of fairness: What happens when the Internet calls Derek Jeter fat?
6. Jeter has still offered no defense for the blue cargo shorts he was wearing in the previous set of photos.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌