1. Last week, we brought you photos of Derek Jeter taken in Miami that appeared to show the Yankee captain looking a little softer than we’re used to seeing him.
3. Well, the Captain went to the MLB Network to make clear that the Miami photos were just bad angles.
5. So in the interest of fairness: What happens when the Internet calls Derek Jeter fat?
6. Jeter has still offered no defense for the blue cargo shorts he was wearing in the previous set of photos.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.