It’s been a tough year for Bobby Valentine. Like a “man, I hate Boston. Why can’t I have a cool job like Amanda Bynes publicist or Hindenberg pilot” kind of a year. It took him all of two weeks to throw a beloved player under the bus, and only a few months for all of Red Sox Nation to collectively lose faith in the magic of Fenway.
3. Thus ending what has been a season defined by infighting, losses, and grimaces.
4. The “I miss Japanese chicks” Grimace
5. The “I don’t care what anyone says, Dustin Pedroia’s an asshole” Grimace
6. The “I can’t believe I gave up an ESPN gig for this, they don’t even make you watch the games” Grimace
7. The “Oh shit, the ownership made Terry Francona sound like a drug addict on his way out of town and he won two World Series. I’m fucked” Grimace
8. The “Can we just get rid of Crawford, Beckett, and Gonzalez already?” Grimace
9. The “Man, I kind of miss Adrian Gonzalez” Grimace
10. The “Will ESPN even take me back after this? Maybe if I talk about Tebow…” Grimace
11. The “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I wish I was still with the Mets” Grimace
12. Goodnight sweet prince.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.