1. The President Still Hadn’t Expressed Support For Gay Marriage
3. Dan Harmon Was Still In Charge Of “Community”
The creator of the beloved show has since been fired.
4. Bryce Harper Was Still In The Minor Leagues
5. People Had Yet To See The Crazy Fever Dream That Is Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Video
8. “Girls” Hadn’t Premiered
9. No One Thought Ashton Kutcher Was A Racist
10. The NFL Draft Had Not Yet Happened
11. Nicolas Sarkozy Was Still The President Of France
12. The World Had Yet To Meet The Tupac Hologram
13. Nobody Had Eaten Someone Else’s Face On The Streets Of Miami
At least not that we knew of.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵