1. The President Still Hadn’t Expressed Support For Gay Marriage
3. Dan Harmon Was Still In Charge Of “Community”
The creator of the beloved show has since been fired.
4. Bryce Harper Was Still In The Minor Leagues
5. People Had Yet To See The Crazy Fever Dream That Is Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Video
8. “Girls” Hadn’t Premiered
9. No One Thought Ashton Kutcher Was A Racist
10. The NFL Draft Had Not Yet Happened
11. Nicolas Sarkozy Was Still The President Of France
12. The World Had Yet To Meet The Tupac Hologram
13. Nobody Had Eaten Someone Else’s Face On The Streets Of Miami
At least not that we knew of.
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.