1. The President Still Hadn’t Expressed Support For Gay Marriage
3. Dan Harmon Was Still In Charge Of “Community”
The creator of the beloved show has since been fired.
4. Bryce Harper Was Still In The Minor Leagues
5. People Had Yet To See The Crazy Fever Dream That Is Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Video
8. “Girls” Hadn’t Premiered
9. No One Thought Ashton Kutcher Was A Racist
10. The NFL Draft Had Not Yet Happened
11. Nicolas Sarkozy Was Still The President Of France
12. The World Had Yet To Meet The Tupac Hologram
13. Nobody Had Eaten Someone Else’s Face On The Streets Of Miami
At least not that we knew of.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.