1. C.C. Baxter - “The Apartment”
2. Ron Swanson - “Parks and Recreation”
3. Moe Szyslak - “The Simpsons”
4. Holly Golightly - “Breakfast At Tiffany’s”
5. Barney Stinson - “How I Met Your Mother”
6. Jerry - “Seinfeld”
7. Liz Lemon - “30 Rock”
Note: Though Liz’s current boyfriend just moved in with her, until recently her Upper West Side place was all for her.
8. Lester Bangs - “Almost Famous”
9. Carrie Bradshaw - “Sex And The City”
10. Larry Sanders
Note: Though Larry occasionally had women living with him, the vast majority of the show’s run featured him living around.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.