“The view of the harbor from the 118th floor is absolutely breathtaking and truly worth seeing at least once in your life.”
Submitted by Natasha
“Located on the 122nd floor, it’s the best way to visit the world’s tallest building and take in the Dubai skyline while enjoying evening cocktails or afternoon tea. Try to secure a table by the windows for a bird’s eye view of the dancing fountains below.”
Submitted by Kristen
Found in the Gràcia district of the city, the tiny bar serves up some of the city’s best drinks. It’s a local favorite, rated the ninth-best thing to do — out of 1,110! — in Barcelona.
Submitted by Heather Zarza, Facebook
5. Duck & Waffle, Heron Tower — London
6. Mezcalería Los Amantes — Oaxaca, Mexico
“Set in an old laboratory, the bar has custom drinks that recall the bar’s scientific past.”
Submitted by Taylah
“It’s like going back in time to the 1850s. Plus, their appetizer plates are incredible!”
Submitted by Ingrid
14. Keefer Bar — Vancouver
Toast to the literary master at this beautifully decorated Prague bar. According to their website, the bar “devotes considerable attention to his drinks of choice: absinthe, rum and Champagne.”
Submitted by Kayla Yandoli
A Dublin landmark, the bar has been attracting travelers and locals alike for more than 160 years. If you’re in Dublin, don’t miss it.
Submitted by Yolanda
17. Panda & Sons — Edinburgh
“It looks like a barber shop, but once you go downstairs, you enter into one of the swankiest cocktail bars around. Based on the old speakeasy style and with really impressive drinks, it’s the best I’ve ever been to.”
Submitted by Emily
Come for afternoon tea and stay around for evening cocktails. Decorated like an enchanted fairy-tale forest, the space is at once genuinely exciting and deeply relaxing.
Submitted by Anna
Located on one of the oldest golf courses in the world, the Jigger Inn is “home to golfing memorabilia, crackling open-hearth fires, home-cooked food and a superb selection of Scottish beers.”
Submitted by Kyle O’Brien, Facebook
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝