1. A pocket-sized, refillable travel perfume atomizer you simply press against the nozzle of your favorite perfume to pump it full of a travel-size portion of your signature scent! Now you won't have to find space to pack your larger perfume bottle and worry about it leaking the entire time.
Here's why BuzzFeed shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly loves this:
"^ That's me pumping my signature perfume into one of these travel atomizers I've been using for about a year. As the reviewer down below mentions, it's great to just throw in your purse on the reg for a fragrance re-up throughout the day. As you can see, it's about the size of my thumb and therefore takes up very little room. Plus! It's smaller than most rollerball travel fragrances you can pick up. This first one is working so well, that I just have the other three in storage. But if this one bites the dust this summer during travels, I'll be OK about digging into my stores to use one of the remaining three...especially at this price point."
Promising review: "I never want to take my nice perfumes traveling, because I'm scared of them leaking, braking, etc. But these bad boys work amazing. They work so well for on the go, whether it's to throw in your purse or in your suitcase!!! Definitely a necessity." —Mica krone
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
2. A portable safe ideal for the beach or when you're staying at a hotel or Airbnb that doesn't have a working safe in your room. Use the handy cable to secure it to a beach chair or other fixed object so you can worry less about someone walking off with your passport and other valuables while you concentrate on having a great time!
It's the perfect size to hold phones or wallets, and easily carry in your beach or tote bag.
Promising review: "This safe has become a MUST-HAVE on all our vacations. We no longer travel without it. We put two iPhones, cash, and car keys in this little safe, locked it to a beach cabana, threw a towel over it and took off for a hour of snorkeling. Never once worried about our belongings. We now use several of these as room safes AND as 'hide a key' lockboxes outside our vacation condo for teens who come and go throughout the day. They are invaluable!" —KeepIT Reel
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two colors).
3. A bendy travel pillow to help make long hours of sitting upright on a bus, plane, train, boat, or car ride a *whole* lot more comfortable. It's super adjustable, making it easy to customize for the support you need whether it's your back or your neck that tends to suffer on long trips. Some reviewers even love using it in bed or to help prevent back pain while driving!
4. A pack of Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes so you don't have to worry about bringing a liquid makeup remover that could decide to leak all over your fancy vay-cay wardrobe mid-flight. These do a great job, and come individually wrapped for extra convenience and easy packing!
5. A packing list pad because even though you said "don't let me forget my sunglasses" to your partner, chances are you'll prob still wind up leaving them behind. This pad is really well thought out, giving you lots of space to write out everything you wanna make sure comes with you, organize it by category, and even note what should go in which bag if you want! When it's packed, check it off, and now you'll have a definitive list to look over one last time right before you head out the door.
It even has spots where you can write out where you're going and for how long, what the weather's gonna be like, if you have any special events planned, and more so you can make sure you're prepared for everything!
Promising review: "If you travel often for business or pleasure this is the list for you! It helps me to plan ahead for my trips and even has a cute little section to write in the number of days and weather for my destination! This list has become essential for every trip I take!" —Kpille1
Get it from Amazon for $7 (available in three colors/styles).
6. A resealable travel-size pack of antibacterial wipes in case the Airbnb isn't quite as clean as it looked in the pics. You'll also feel better about touching the tray table and arm rests on the plane after you've given 'em a little extra wipe down.
7. A Bandolier phone case and wallet with a removable strap so you can wear it as a chic crossbody bag and keep your phone, credit card, license, cash, and other essentials close by *and* your hands free — even if your outfit doesn't have any pockets!
Here's why BuzzFeed editor Abby Kass loves this:
"My mom and I both used these when we went to Paris in January 2020 and loved them. They're super convenient to use and since we visited in the winter, we actually kept them under our coats, so nobody (especially pickpockets) could see them. I like how nice the case and strap looked and that I could hold my phone out over the ledge of the Eiffel Tower ledge for an epic sunset shot, and not worry about it falling to its death. Plus, the attached wallet is perfect to stash a credit card, ID, and even a subway ticket. Can you see it chilling at my side in the right photo? Yep, that's where it was the entire trip and will be every other trip I take."
Promising review: "Perfect for phone, card, ID, and cash on the go! I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about this, but now that I’ve had it for a while, I can’t imagine not having one now. Must-have!" —Cathy Casas
Get it from Amazon for $98+ (available in five iPhone sizes and three color combinations).
8. Or a travel pouch that attaches to your bra if you wanna keep your money, cards, passport, and other necessities close by, yet safely out of sight.
9. A digital luggage scale because there's nothing worse than getting to the airport and finding out that you have to pay an overweight luggage fee *or* frantically move stuff out of your checked bag into your already-stuffed carry on while the entire line behind you watches in judgement.
Promising review: "Essential for air travel! This gadget is a must-have if you are traveling by air. It’s simple to use and seems to be accurate (the weight measured on the airline scale always matches the weight on this scale). Overweight baggage fees are annoying and expensive. This handy little device eliminates any worries about extra baggage fees." —Jennifer McKinney
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in eight colors and a pack of two).
10. A clear TSA-approved toiletry bag — a worthy investment to place one more barrier between your liquid goods and everything else you stuffed into your personal bag.
11. A portable door lock you can easily attach to pretty much any regular door in *seconds* without needing any tools or causing any damage to the door. It'll help you feel safer when traveling alone or staying in any hotel rooms, Airbnbs, or guest houses that feel like they could use an extra layer of security. Then when it's time to depart, it's super easy to remove and small enough to travel with!
Promising review: "Must-have for travel! I took my first solo trip, and ordered this for extra security. It was super easy to install, and didn't require me to leave my hotel door ajar for an extended amount of time for installation. My hotel door didn't even move when I tested out the lock. 10/10 recommend for peace of mind." —Haley Gribble
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (also available in multipacks).
12. Pedialyte powder packets because it's easy to overexert yourself while traveling and end up feeling a little rundown (or... uh... hungover). This powder is much tastier than electrolyte tablets, and it simply dilutes into your water to give you an extra boost when you could really use it — making it great to *always* have on hand when traveling.
Here's why BuzzFeed shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly loves this:
"~Trust me~ when I tell you that these will work in a pinch. I bought them a few years ago to take on a bachelorette party to New Orleans, and everyone in the Airbnb was grateful I did. Since then, I've always had them in my carry-on bag when going on a trip. They REALLY came in handy when I went to the Greek islands for 10 days with an apparent mission to eat every piece of seafood and cheese within sight while washing it down with jugs of wine. These are powder in small individual packets, so they're so easy to pack! And also you don't have to lug around a bottle of Gatorade to feel better."
Promising review: "Must-have for a traveling medicine bag. Same great product as in the liquid form, but with the advantage of being easy to pack and transport — and no worries about TSA." —Action Jackson
Get a 24-count from Amazon for $25.59 (also available as a pack of eight).
13. A lightweight and compact stroller that can easily fold down small enough to fit in the overhead compartment on an airplane if you wanna make flying with little ones *way* less of a headache!
It folds up so small that it was awarded a Guinness World Record in 2014 for the most compact stroller. It can hold kids who weigh up to 55 pounds and only weighs 9.5 pounds.
Promising review: "Travel essential. I purchased this stroller for a recent trip to Canada. It was a lifesaver traveling through the airport because it is so easy to get through security, and you don’t have to worry about gate checking as it is small enough to carry on. During our trip, we used public transportation at times, and we ate out a lot, and it was so easy and convenient to have under a chair or table. It’s also lightweight to carry when my son decides he wants to walk, though he loves sitting in the stroller and is quite comfortable. I love that it easily reclines, and he even took a nap in it while being pushed on a dirt trail. We were mostly on concrete but also took the stroller on some easy/flat trails, and it did quite well. The basket is small but handy. All in all, I highly recommend this for travel and everyday use. I got many compliments and comments about this stroller!" —Matthew Gonzalez
Get it from Amazon for $199.95+ (available in two styles and colors).
14. An all-in-one universal wall adapter so you won't have to worry about not having the right one when traveling internationally.
The charger can be used in Europe, the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America, and the Middle East.
Promising review: "If you travel a lot, especially internationally, this is a must-have because you have every kind of adapter on one plug and don’t have to worry about constantly buying a certain adapter every time you travel to a different country. This has it all." —Abby Santiago
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in four colors).