We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt to give you instant movie theater flavor by using fine season salt flakes that actually stick to the kernels instead of just falling to the bottom of the bowl like ground salt. Anyone who has worked at theaters, amusement parks, or carnivals has probably seen this secret ingredient that the pros don't want you to know about, so if you're looking for that classic flavor — start here!
Here's why BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord loves this:
"Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm."
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.25.
2. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter so you can stop running out of lighter fluid and doing all kinds of acrobatics to get your ancient gas station lighter to give you just one more flame.
3. A handheld milk frother that'll kick the coffee you make at home up a notch so you can feel less ~FOAM-O~ when you walk by your favorite coffee shop.
See it in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I love this frother, it’s incredible! I have been using it every day since I received it. Makes great keto coffees and cappuccino. I even used it to make whipped cream for my iced coffee. Amazingly it only takes seconds. It’s definitely worth every penny. I recommend this product highly. It even comes with batteries. The only drawback is it has no cover or stand. It's so cheap, who cares! I’m going to buy some as gifts for the holidays." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
4. A bubbling clay mask for exfoliating your pores, preventing blackheads, and potentially giving your partner the jump scare of all jump scares that they'll never live down. Plus, reviewers say it makes a serious difference on your skin!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I received some for a gift and then purchased it for my daughter from Amazon. It feels like a clay mask going on, and then starts bubbling and turns to a thinner substance when it's done. I feel like it is very gentle on my face. My skin feels amazing after I wash it off. It feels like I used moisturizer, even though I did not. I hear that these masks are very popular in Japan." —L. Shea
Get it from Amazon for $7.33 (also available in packs of two, and three).
5. A bagel guillotine so you can safely and effortlessly slice a variety of bagels, muffins, buns, rolls, and more into *perfect* halves while shouting "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"
Promising review: "My boyfriend can’t cut bagels. He literally butchers these poor baby bagels all up. I saw this on a TikTok and I was like oh we need that. So I bought it. And it was a good investment. Now we can enjoy nicely sliced bagels that fit in a toaster and aren’t jagged across. Yay bagel slicer!" —Ci DiPalma
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four colors).
6. A six-outlet wall charger featuring six outlets and two USB fast-charging ports so you can keep all of your devices juiced through the entire day without adding outlet strips to your already cluttered room.
7. A foam-making gadget that can transform a pearl-sized amount of your favorite liquid facial cleanser into a fluffy foam that goes a whole lot further and is easier to spread. Plus, reviewers with sensitive skin *love* how it feels!
To use, add a pearl-sized drop of cleanser, fill the container with water to the dotted line, and pump into it's foamy.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this product after seeing it all over my TikTok feed. This device takes your cleanser and turns it into a foamy product. Why would you want your cleanser to be foam? First, you will make your cleanser last WAY longer. You add a little bit of cleanser and water, then pump it a few times. Instantly it’s foam. You will be using less product, which means you will save money. Another reason is that the product became concentrated and when you put on your face you get the whole product all over your entire face. Foam cleansers are preferred when cleansing because it’s more thorough when washing. It gets the whole surface area. Third, it’s fun! You pump and you instantly have foam. I made a video on TikTok and it went viral! This product is so cute and fun plus it will help stretch your cleanser." —Aimee Rouseau
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
8. A set of bedsheet fasteners to keep your fitted sheets from slipping off of the corners of your bed and getting tangled up with your other sheets, leaving your bed looking a mess. Now you won't have to completely remake your bed *every* single morning.
Promising review: "I love these! Since I started using them my sheets haven’t popped off once and that used to be a multiple times a night problem I had because I toss and turn when I sleep. Thank you TikTok!" —Gabby
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.55 (available in three colors and a pack of eight).
9. A pair of bag sealers so you can save some chips for later without them getting stale! One end of this handy gadget allows you to easily create a perfect vacuum seal on a variety of bags, and the other end contains a cutting tool for when you're ready for snack time round two! Plus, the whole thing is small and portable so you can snack on the go without spending the rest of the day wondering if there are loose leftover cheese puffs floating around in your backpack.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed.' Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three colors).
10. A painless mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen designed to give you quick results with just 30 seconds (!) of daily use. Even *years* of stains from things like coffee, tea, wine, smoking, soda, and more are no match for this thing.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price; also available as a four-pack).
11. A set of under $25 wireless Bluetooth earbuds with over 200,000 5-star ratings — many of which argue that these are even better than AirPods since they're completely waterproof (you can wear them in the shower!) and come with a variety of different-sized silicone earbuds so you can find the perfect fit.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (clip the "15% off coupon" on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
12. And some flat, wireless sleep headphones because trying to sleep with regular earbuds in is all fun and games until you roll over on your side. With these, you can stream audio via Bluetooth, block out external sound, and sleep much more comfortably than with tiny pieces of plastic pressing into your ears and tumbling out every time you change positions.
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 13 colors).
13. A watermelon cutter designed to quickly give you perfect cubes with barely any effort on your part! Simply push the tool into the watermelon, and the uniquely designed, adjustable blade will automatically cut the fruit into the exact sized slices you want, up to two centimeters.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising reviews: "Thanks, TikTok! It works!" —Tanesha
"This tool is so handy!! I hate cutting watermelon, and this is so fast and easy to use and easy to wash. I cut a watermelon in less than five minutes. It cuts yellow watermelon too!!! The included baller is great for the small leftover, hard-to -reach places." —Andrea Draine
Get it from Amazon for $12.37.
14. A First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant reviewers swear by for getting rid of dry, rough bumps while brightening and soothing skin. It's particularly helpful for anyone dealing with keratosis pilaris — also known as chicken or strawberry skin.
BuzzFeed editor Ciera Velarde loves this product! Here's why:
"I've had keratosis pilaris since I was a teenager (it's especially bad on my thighs), and after trying dozens of products to treat it with no luck, this magical product is the only thing that's truly worked for me. I usually use this once a week for maintenance, but in the winter if I notice a flare-up and I have drier, rougher, bumpier skin, I use this twice a week, and any flare-ups disappear within the week. I scrub it over my thighs and then actually let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off. I have notoriously sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue with this before. It's truly the best product out there for any fellow KP sufferers out there!"
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and Instagram. I decided to try it and it really works. I used it on my thighs and upper arms. I noticed a difference the first time and even more the second time!!! Fabulous product. Worth every penny." —Launa
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
15. A versatile, time-saving veggie chopper — it'll majorly simplify your meal prepping! Forget chopping your veggies one by one and having to clean a cutting board when you can just toss 'em in this device that juliennes, chops, spiralizes, and slices vegetables instantly! And when you're done, just pop out the interchangeable blades and throw 'em in the dishwasher! No wonder reviewers ADORE this thing.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
16. A set of storage scrunchies perfect for whenever you need an extra little pouch to hold your keys, cash, lip balm, and other necessities on the go.
See them in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
17. A mini trash can because it fits right in your car's cup holder, making it the perfect thing to replace your vehicle's former trash receptacle... the floor.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "My mini trash cans just came in and I’m in love! They are so cute they would make a perfect gift for new drivers or high school seniors! I am so excited to use them. They will look so cute in my car and I can finally keep it clean instead of having receipts or wrappings taking over the cup holders. Another TikTok buy and I can say I’m satisfied. 10/10 would recommend!" —Joanna Sanchez
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in six colors and packs of two).
18. A wearable nail polish holder ring here for those moments when you wish you had an extra hand to help you do your nails. The ring size is easily adjustable thanks to the bendable, but sturdy design that reviewers say is also helpful for crafting!
Check out this TikTok by @birchcreekboutique!
Promising review: "Soon as I saw this, I knew I had to get it. How smart that someone finally came up with something that will hold your polish? Not everyone can afford to, or want to go out and get mani-pedis right now. Some of us want to stay home, stay away from the germs and do these things ourselves. But of course, I would make a mess or tip the polish over or knock it over when working on my fingers and toes. This is perfect. It fits on my hand, it fits all sizes of nail polish bottles and it is made of a nice, thick plastic. You get 5 big stars from me." —Anne Maes
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 22 colors).
19. A machine-washable EasyWring microfiber spin mop featuring an automatic hands-free wringer and a splash guard so you can mop *without* the worst parts of mopping — getting your hands all filthy and splashing dirty water all over the floors you JUST washed. Plus, it'll deep clean your home using *only* water — no harsh ingredients needed — thanks to its millions of advanced microfiber strands that are pros at capturing dirt and grime, the triangle mop-head, and the 360-degree rotating ability, which allows it to easily reach into corners, under furniture, alongside baseboards, and between tiles.
Check out this TikTok showing it in use!
Promising review: "I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn't cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean.
I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don't judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren't quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $34.97.
20. A firming eye cream that uses vitamins and organic botanicals to rejuvenate the delicate area around your eyes. It banishes dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness, leaving you with brighter, firmer, hydrated skin *without* irritation!
Promising review: "I found this eye cream on Instagram through an influencer and also seeing videos on TikTok and thought you know what, let me give it a try. And I have to say it's a great product. It's extremely moisturizing and feels great on the skin. I've been using it for just a little bit now and I've seen slightly less indentations around my eyes. So I'm excited to see after using it longer what my results are going to be! I say try it!" —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (get this price by clipping the $1 off coupon on the product page).