We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A faux sheepskin area rug so that the first thing your bare feet feel in the morning isn't the cold, unforgiving floor.
3. Some LED string lights – they're a simple way to make a big change in your space. These ones allow you to choose between eight modes so you can set them to twinkle, fade, remain steady, and more depending on your mood!
4. A hammock chair so you can curl up, cancel your plans, and read that book you've been meaning to get to.
6. Some super soft (but not super expensive!) throw pillow cases so that your pillows are at peak fuzziness when you need them most. Snuggling recommended!
7. Some chair socks that look like... wait for it... LITTLE. CAT. FEET. These are such a fun way to keep your floors scratch-free while making your chairs look truly a~meow~zing!
8. An electric fireplace to take your space to the height of cozy luxury. No complicated hookups or vents required! Just plug it in, close your eyes, and pretend you're back at the lodge after a long day of skiing.
9. Some Jessica Simpson faux fur slippers that will make you feel like you're walking on a fluffy cloud.
10. Some Crocs slippers lined with faux fur to keep your feet comfy and toasty. TBH, I'd probably buy one pair for at home and one to wear out.
11. A giant hoodie blanket because what other three words combine to make something so perfect? If you aren't already sold, this slice of cozy heaven has been featured on Shark Tank and is loved by both humans and pets.
12. A memory foam mattress topper infused with lavender that will make your bed so comfortable, you'll never want to leave.
13. A corner gallery wall – a great way to display your favorite pieces without cluttering an entire wall. Learn how to make your own at A Pair and a Spare.
14. A lamp to replace harsh overhead lighting with some soft ambience. This piece, made from wood and willow, is perfect for bringing an earthy vibe to your decor.
15. A hanging canopy for your bed because, let's face it, we've all been jealous of someone in a movie who has one. Plus, this one is covered in glow in the dark stars to make things even dreamier.
16. A dedicated canopy bed in case you want to take this canopy thing to the next level — and who wouldn't?? Look how cozy it is once you add some lights and curtains!
18. A terracotta candle holder filled with natural beeswax candles to add some warm colors to your space. Plus, what's cozier than a candlelit dinner on a chilly autumn evening?
19. Or try a set of flameless candles if you're nervous about falling asleep with candles still burning. These include a remote control timer and are dimmable!
20. A fuzzy throw blanket that is so cozy, it has over 4,300 5-star Amazon reviews. This dog didn't personally leave a review, but based on how snuggled it looks, I'm willing to bet that it would've been 5 stars.
21. A weighted blanket — another great option that makes you feel like you're wrapped up in a big cozy hug. Some say that these can even reduce anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
22. A rotating projector that turns your once-boring ceiling into an aurora borealis light show. Plus, it includes a built-in speaker and audio cable so you can hook up your phone and add some sounds or music to the experience!
23. A faux forest view window to help cheer up windowless spaces. This easy-to-install decal will transport you to the California redwoods no matter where you are!
24. A half-circle fringe mirror so that even your reflection is wrapped in a cozy blanket! This piece adds a touch of warm boho charm, while the mirror can help smaller spaces feel a little bit bigger.
25. A sound machine night-light that reviewers say isn't just for kids. Choose from a range of custom colors and sounds – all controllable from your phone! You can also set a time-to-rise alert that can be much more soothing than anxiety-inducing phone alarms.
27. A custom mug so that your hot beverages (a cozy ESSENTIAL) display photos and memories that make you feel extra warm and fuzzy.
LET'S GET COZY!!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.