1. A flexible power strip here to change the game for anyone who has ever struggled to get all of their plugs to reach and fit on a standard outlet strip.
iJoy is a small biz that sells a variety of tech accessories, speakers, and headphones.
Promising review: "I rarely write a review (this is the second in the past few years). One of the best purchases in a long time. Nice design and very practical. It solves all of my problems as it can go any direction. It's worth every penny. I turned around and bought two more. I am about to buy my fourth one. Love this!" —Pond P.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
2. A pack of semi-cured gel nail strips for anyone who hates how expensive salon visits are, but *also* hates how long it takes to do your own nails at home. With these, all you have to do is apply the strip and let it cure under a UV light for seriously salon-worthy results that should last up to two weeks (!!) thanks to the built-in waterproof top coat.
Promising review: "This is the third brand of semi-cured gel nail polish strips I have tried, and these are by far the best quality. The strips are easy to apply, appropriately thick, cure very hard, and last easily 10 days. They are also the shiniest of the gel nail polish strips I have used as well. These are so superior to the other ones that I have. I will be purchasing more strips in different colors rather than use out the strips that I already have. These just look so much better." —Anna G.
Get it from Amazon for $13.50+ (available in 40 colors/patterns).
3. A flexible ceiling fan cleaner ingeniously designed to clean all four sides of each fan blade in one swoop so it won't be raining dust bunnies the next time you switch it on. It's also great for cleaning lighting fixtures, moldings, baseboards, car interiors, blinds, and other hard-to-reach areas that just love to collect dust while you avoid dealing with them.
Promising review: "A friend showed me this product and WOW! It is much more than I thought it would be! First, it makes cleaning your fan blades easier than ever. Fitting the attachment to the pole is simple and cleaning the blades is even simpler. The dust stays mostly trapped inside the collector while it works on both sides of the blade at once. No more tired arms, dusty mess, or wasted time.
"Second, the flexible dusting attachment is even MORE useful, and an obvious must for this straight forward product! You can go to town removing dust from all your high-up-dust-collecting-surfaces with ease and confidence.
"Third, the build quality is much more substantial than I thought it would be. It's built well. The fittings are snug and secure, and the pole is a sturdy and very comfortable to hold. Great design. Will be purchasing another for my grandmother who has difficulty cleaning her fans in Florida!" —jeremy k
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two styles).
4. Some ~aesthetic~ highlighters that come in a variety of dreamy pastel hues to make studying, writing in your planner, or taking notes during meetings more fun.
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love!! The shape of the highlighter itself makes it so easily glide over the paper. Super smooth. The colors are sooooo beautiful! It’s not often where what you see is truly what you get. I am very satisfied :)" —Sung Han
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two color combinations).
5. A one-handed salad spinner so you can banish soggy lettuce from your salad — without even using both of your hands. Simply press down on the pump to spin your greens, and hit the brake button when they're dry!
Promising review: "I would literally eat semi-wet lettuce because I could never get my salad completely dry after washing. This makes me want to make salad all the time now. Being able to have completely dry lettuce and your salad not being ruined by extra bits of water is top tier." —Aliyma Lewis
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
6. An easy-to-use baby shusher that plays human recordings of calming rhythmic shushing to help lull your fussy baby to sleep when you're ready to tear your hair out. You can set the timer for 15- or 30-minute shushing sessions, adjust the volume, and even attach it to your wrist with the included removable strap in case you want to carry your baby while encouraging them to snooze.
Baby Shusher is a small business run by a husband-and-wife duo after their own sleep-deprived experience raising three girls.
More than a few newborn photographers swear by this tool to keep babies calm and cozy during photoshoots.
Promising review: "I bought this for my niece and I couldn’t believe how well it worked. As soon as she started to fuss, we just gave the shusher a twist and just like magic she calmed down. One for the crib, one for the home, and one for the diaper bag! Always have one at the ready! I’ll be buying these for all my new parent friends and family!" —Hannah George
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (also available as a pack of three).
7. Some Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes to ~miraculously~ nourish and save even the plants you thought were goners for sure.
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season.
Promising review: "I always kill my plants but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple of days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I've had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial) the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I'm very happy with this product and it was a great price." —victoria
Get 48 spikes from Amazon for $5.69.
8. An unbelievably fast and easy-to-use Yonanas soft serve maker capable of turning any frozen fruit into a creamy, sorbet-like dessert in just minutes — *without* having to add any other ingredients! Plus, when you're done, all removable parts can go straight onto the top rack of the dishwasher, and the base simply wipes clean.
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it, I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in six colors).
9. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment — it uses ceramides and collagen to magically bring your damaged hair back to life with all the body and silky softness you could possibly imagine! Simply let it sit on your hair after shampooing for five to 20 minutes and rinse!
It's designed to work for all hair types, with reviewers with 2a through 4c hair saying it worked for them!
Promising review: "I have naturally blonde, medium length, more coarse hair that gets damaged from heat styling and is just naturally dry. I was looking for a hair mask to help heal my dry ends and just general damage. I followed the directions on the box, and left it in my hair for 15 minutes, and rinsed my hair, and styled as normal, and my hair has never been so sleek, and NOT weighed down, and the hair cuticles are together, and not frizzy. AND it's sooooo humid outside today and my hair stayed looking fresh. BONUS! I've tried so many masks and treatments that have weighed down my hair or left a weird residue, and this is the best one I've ever tried. For my hair length/thickness, I could get about five treatments from this size of a bottle." —Annie J.
Get it from Amazon for $7.38.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Elizavecca hair treatment review for more deets!
10. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner — it makes it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, let it sit, and rinse — and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $20.08+ (available in two scents and two sizes).
11. A set of 36 different pairs of earrings under $15 that includes a huge variety of styles so you can keep your look fresh, and *never* feel like you don't have enough options when putting together an outfit. You'll get a bunch of gorgeous hoops, studs, pearls, tassels, and so much more at an amazing price!
Promising review: "This earring set is perfect! Earrings are dainty and lightweight. All of the pieces are super pretty, I absolutely love them! 100% worth it for the value! Definitely will recommend and would purchase again (:" —Dyllan Kounovsky
Get it from Amazon for $16.19+ (available in three finishes and multipacks).
12. A set of extra soft cooling bedsheets beloved by hot sleepers who usually struggle to get through the night without waking up in a serious sweat. Plus, they come in a wide variety of colors so you can ensure they match the rest of your bedroom's vibe!
Sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases (with only one pillowcase included in the twin size).
Promising review: "These are the real deal!! I found them from a TikTok and my husband actually said after the first night, 'Let’s just replace all of our sheets with these, they’re so comfortable!' It’s a beautiful blue and white pattern. They wash well and breathe at night — I am always hot but these stayed cool. Definitely buying more!" —Julia Monroe
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in sizes twin–California king and 41 colors).
13. And a pair of down-alternative cooling pillows for anyone who wishes *every* side of the pillow was the cool side.
Promising review: "My philosophy...you need to love your job and love your bed because that's where you spend most of your hours. Anyway, I don't work anymore, but I dang sure love my bed! High-quality mattress, nice linens, and THESE pillows! They are PERFECT!!!! There isn't a single thing that can be improved, because they are like sleeping on a cloud that supports you perfectly... 100 out of 10 stars! We stayed at the Aria in Vegas for my bachelorette party and had several rooms... the first morning we were ALL talking about the pillows! I'm pretty sure these are the same ones!" —Shawna Hathaway
Get a set of two from Amazon for $61.37+ (available in queen and king sizes).
14. And finally, a reviewer-beloved pet hair remover with over 106K five-star ratings (!) for anyone who can never seem to get all of their pet's fur off of their clothes and furniture. Just roll it over your fuzz-covered item of choice, and watch it lift the fur RIGHT OFF.
Promising review: "If I could give this product six stars, I would. My husband and I use it almost every day. We have three furry dogs and six fluffy cats, which makes for A LOT of hair. We were using a lint roller before we bought our ChomChom Roller. The lint roller didn't work very well and had to be replaced. We have had our ChomChom Roller for months and it still works just as well as it did when we first got it. We can actually invite our friends over now without worrying about all the pet hair." —Mo