We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower door cleaner that'll banish stubborn soap scum and hard water stains so your shower glass can sparkle like the day it was born.
Promising review: "This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit the first time I used it with a cloth it was not very effective. The second time I used a nonabrasive sponge for glass, and it turned out beautiful just like the first day the glass was installed." —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $11.65.
2. A peppermint and eucalyptus shoe odor eliminator you can either spray into your smelly shoes ~or~ directly onto your stinky feet to remove the odor completely. Plus, the cooling and soothing sensation will help your feet feel refreshed after a long day.
Promising review: "For some context, I am a college student. My dorm room is small and would quickly smell with a bad odor due to my shoes being taken off and left there. I use this product by spraying the inside of my shoes every time I take them off. This product does a good job at not only removing the bad smell of my shoes, but replacing it with a pleasing mint! At times, I also spray this directly onto my feet before putting my socks on. I will continue to buy this product for my shoe-smell needs." —Chicago, IL
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in two sizes and a pack of two).
3. A super slim portable charger that packs enough power to fully charge a wide range of phones over two times, so you can freely use the GPS and take all the photos and videos you want while on the go — *without* the constant anxiety of being in an unfamiliar place with a dead phone.
Promising review: "This unit worked really well on our recent vacation. I really like that it shows the actual percentage of charge remaining instead of the four LED lights that almost every other unit sold has. You always know exactly how much charge is remaining. The battery capacity is as stated in the listing and is more than enough to keep multiple phones charged up all day, which is especially useful when you’re traveling on vacation and outside thing all day and you don’t want to stop somewhere to find a wall socket to charge your phone.
The size is great, almost exactly the same size as the average iPhone, and if you get a short charging cable you can fit it in your pocket and charge your phone while you walk, or just throw it in a backpack. Very happy with our purchase, we bought two so the group could split up and still have power to go." —J. Leach
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in three colors and two styles).
4. A self-grooming cat toy your feline friend will love because it means all the soothing scritches they want... *whenever* they want! You'll love it too once you see how much loose fur it removes and collects! Just attach it to any corner of your home, and let your cat do the rest!
Promising review: "I got this for my three-legged cat because he can't scratch his left side. He'll be trying to scratch and all you see is his little nub going crazy. I found these and he immediately LOVED it! The expression on his face when he first tried it was priceless (pictured above). The only downside is that it's possible it'll fall off because it was hard for me to get all pieces of tape to stick on a corner at the same time, but I can always buy more double-sided tape so not a big deal to me. The product is for Floyd, not me, and he's happy so five stars." —WeedWendy
Get it from Amazon for $5.50.
5. A pack of clinical-strength SweatBlock wipes for anyone dealing with excessive sweat, because spending money on an array of fancy deodorants and doctor visits full of empty promises is truly the ~pits~.
Apply it every seven days! This is STRONG so if you have sensitive skin, the manufacturer suggests you do a spot test first.
Promising review: "For anyone who might be skeptical, please allow me to put you at ease. If you have hyperhidrosis, meaning it can be 9 degrees outside and you're still sweating under your arms, this product has the potential to change your life. I would sweat THROUGH a sport coat before noon. Enter the Sweat Block product. I've had it for three weeks and it is life changing. I DO NOT sweat under my arms anymore. I'm still on the original box that I bought three weeks ago. I had to write a review after I was cleaning the garage today in 85-degree heat. I was sweating through my shirt on my back — BUT NOT MY UNDERARMS. It is amazing!" —Frosty McGee
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $19.99.
6. A faux-book display ingeniously designed to hide cables, routers, modems, and other clutter that stresses you out. Now instead of a tangled pile of ugly cords, all you'll see is colorful row of books that look convincingly real!
Covogoods is a Utah-based, woman-founded small business that specializes in storage solutions crafted from upcycled books.
Not every display will have the exact books shown above but if you want to check out the titles ahead of time, select "YES, preview books" when checking out and enable Amazon notifications so the seller can send you a pic!
Promising review: "This is perfect for hiding our router and accessories in our bookcase. Love it!" —supergirl
7. A rechargeable, palm-sized hair trimmer you can quickly use *anywhere* because it requires NO soap, water, or shaving cream! Plus, reviewers with sensitive skin love it.
Promising reviews: "Do you hate rubbing shaving cream all over your legs in the shower while your 4-year-old stares at you? Suffer no more and dry shave with this in the comfort of your own closet, car, pantry (anywhere the children will not find you). Seriously this thing is fast and easy to use.... love it!" —Amazon Customer
"I love, love, love this shaver. It works great. Easy to use. Its design is a comfortable fit in my hand. The side grips allow no slipping. The more I use it the smoother my legs are. I have course hair and trouble with razor burn and ingrown hairs. This unit feels like an exfoliant treatment each time I use it. Really great. No irritation. I highly recommend it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.88.
8. A pumice stone on a stick — it makes removing stubborn toilet stains (no one's favorite job to begin with) a heck of a lot faster and easier so you can spend as little time face-to-face with your throne as humanly possible. It also works great on tubs, sinks, tile, and other porcelain and ceramic surfaces that are no fun to clean without this helpful tool.
Promising review: "What witchcraft is this?? Five minutes of rubbing with this thing and I removed the ring that has been on my toilet for years. I had previously tried half a dozen cleaning products with zero success. I wish I would have bought this a long time ago. One tip is to open the plastic wrapper outside or over a trash can, as the white dust is annoying to clean up." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in packs of one and two).
9. A luggage-mounted cup caddy because trying to juggle your phone, coffee, water, luggage, and other airport essentials all at the same time while darting through the terminal makes things way more stressful than they need to be. This adjustable caddy is easy to attach to your suitcase's handles, and it has three convenient pockets perfect for cups, snacks, phones, passports, and other small items!
Promising review: "This cup holder is perfect! It helps me a lot! Last time I took a plane with a suitcase and a cup of coffee, I dropped and spilled my drink everywhere when it was my turn to check my passport and ticket. It was a nightmare! This time, I bought this cup holder to do me a favor! I don't have to worry about where my cup and phone are! I can free my hands to do other things. I love it so much! Hope you love it too." —Philip
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in a variety of colors and pattern).
10. A painless mint-flavored Venus teeth-whitening pen designed to give you quick results with just 30 seconds (!) of daily use. Even *years* of stains from things like coffee, tea, wine, smoking, soda, and more are no match for this thing.
Promising review: "I really liked this product because it gave me significant results in just a few days. I have tried other whitening products but I definitely think this one is my favorite because it's not only easy to use but also works very well. There is also no weird aftertaste, and all I do is keep my mouth open wide for around 30 seconds. The whitening capabilities were also great, and I know this because my teeth were stained before but now they are not. Lastly, these pens were very easy to use because all you have to do is twist the dial at the bottom of the pen clockwise, and product comes out. So overall I would rate this pen a 10/10 and I am definitely planning on buying more in the future." —Roy Joseph
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.98 (clip the coupon on the product page for this price; also available as a four-pack).
11. A pack of rug grippers that'll help you feel a bit more confident about stepping out of the shower without slipping and sliding all over the place.
Promising review: "I bought these because I had bathroom rugs that slid all over the floor. I really wasn’t too hopeful but thought I’d give it a try. I was so impressed with the adhesion. The pads stuck to the rugs easily and the rugs did not move! I’ve bought several times and have used on all different types of rugs and they perfectly do the job of keeping my rugs in place!" —Lyk
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $11.69 (clip the coupon on the product page for this price; also available in packs of eight, 12, and 16).
12. A set of Keurig cleaning cups you can pop into your Keurig just like you're making a normal cup of coffee. Then all you have to do is brew one large cycle with the cleaner pod, and one or more with just water (depending on how dirty your machine is), and you're done! Before you go replacing the whole thing, give these a try first!
In the reviewer image above on the right, the first cup is after running the cleaning pod (GROSS!) and then the cup on the right is after three rinse cycles!
Promising review: "I give 5 stars!! These were really quick and clean... and easy!! So happy to have found these, my machine needed it bad. I use my Keurig every day and recently noticed how dirty the needle was getting and the coffee was starting to taste 'off.' Will definitely start a routine cleaning with these cups! Made a huge difference." —Reggie Gonzalez
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95 (also available as a pack of 12).
13. A callus remover that'll make your feet feel like they were completely reborn.
You can use this product on wet or dry feet!
Promising review: "To say the least, I was pretty apprehensive about using what is advertised as a 'Colossal Foot Rasp.' Pretty terrifying labeling if you ask me. But HOLY CRAP this thing works. I had to do a before and after shot. It looks Photoshopped but it absolutely is not!" —DRK LI
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
14. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess mascara — it defines and separates lashes to give you the bold look you usually need ~falsies~ for. Plus, it'll last all day — even in hot weather — without clumping, flaking, fading, or wearing.
Here's what BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd has to say about these:
"As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes, without the discomfort."
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
For more info and review pics, check out Kayla's full review of the Essence Lash Princess Mascara!
15. A super soft and hypoallergenic comforter here to turn your bed into the coziest spot in the house.
If hypoallergenic microfiber fill that won't make you sweat through your pajamas like traditional down sounds good to you, we highly recommend adding this duvet to your cart.
Promising review: "This comforter is awesome. The quality is great, especially for the price! It is warm so I probably wouldn't use it in the summer months but definitely perfect for fall and winter. It is so comfortable, cozy, and warm, yet breathable and lightweight at the same time. Perfect duvet insert." —Meghan O'Keefe
Get a queen-size from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes Twin–Oversized King and six colors).
16. And a super cozy, double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set that'll transform your bed into your happy place.
One side is faux-fur and the other side is plush velvet; the twin set comes with one pom-pom fringed pillow sham, and other size sets include two.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it's seriously so cozy and well-made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this... do it!! Also, the pillowcases are amazing. Super soft and the pom-pom fringe is adorable." —Sk
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes Twin - King and 29 colors).
17. A Squatty Potty to help your body to be in the perfect position for a much easier, healthier #2. And if your feet are currently resting on one while you're reading this, you already know what I'm talkin' about!
Promising review: "I had been reading about these for a while and will admit I was a bit skeptical, but still really interested to see how they might impact my bathroom habits. Suffice it to say I am more than pleased with how well this has worked for me. First off, the unit is significantly stronger and more sturdy than I was expecting. I assumed it was going to be something like lawn chair strength, but this thing is actually moderately strong. It puts my feet at a great angle for pooping, and I would say that I'm able to go more 'thoroughly' than I would otherwise. Happy with the purchase for sure. As a nice bonus, it's helping with my three-year-old daughter starting to transition to an adult potty after as opposed to using her toddler's potty." —M. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
18. A first-of-its-kind, plant-based BYO Blush Oil — it reacts to your skin’s natural pH to instantly give you the perfect shade of natural flush that complements your skin tone. You can use it on its own or on top of foundation for a little extra vibrancy. Science is cool!
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients. Plus, all of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it ok for your skin to sleep with it on!
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
Get it from Youthforia for $36.
19. Some shampoo bars you can use instead of space-hogging shampoo bottles to make your shower feel much less cluttered, while cutting down on your single-use bottles.
The Earthling Co. is a sustainable lifestyle brand and small business that aims to offer affordable, plastic-free alternatives to everyday products. They are also part of 1% for the Planet, an org that supports all sorts of nonprofits, and their contributions have so far gone to WIRES (Australian Wildfire Relief), Carbonfund.org, One Tree Planted (Tree Planting), Black Lives Matter, Black Visions Collective the Audre Lorde Organization, and Earth Force.
Promising review: "No lie, I've been recommending this bar to people since the day after I used it. I was water only for months, but it just wasn't working out, so I decided to switch to a sulfate-free shampoo bar. Someone recommended the Earthling Co. to me, which was the best suggestion! After the first wash, my hair was SO clean. I had people complimenting my hair! I don't even need to use it every shower because of how clean it makes my hair. It lathers so easily and the quality of the bar makes it last a while. I also haven't used conditioner because it makes my hair so soft as well! I'm actually about to buy another. I highly recommend this product to those looking for a plastic-free shampoo — it's my favorite shampoo I've used!" —Erin D.
Get it from The Earthling Co. for $12.80 (originally $16; available in six scents and unscented; Shop Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Amazon Pay available).
20. A jar of The Pink Stuff, which has reached cult-favorite status for being great at easily removing stains, rust, discoloration, and other stubborn marks from metal, ceramic tiles, saucepans, barbecues, and much more without leaving behind any scratches!
Check it out on TikTok to learn more!
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (available in two sizes and packs of one or two).