We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A wearable blanket so they can stay cozy at all times. It even has sleeves so they can work on their laptop without exposing their arms to to the cold, unforgiving air.
3. An electric fireplace perfect for keeping their space nice and toasty without the maintenance of a real fireplace! No complicated hookups or vents required! Just plug it in anywhere, and enjoy the impressive amount of heat, LED flames, glowing logs, and adjustable crackling sounds.
5. A heated seat cover that'll plug into their cigarette lighter and heat up within two minutes so they don't have to freeze while waiting for their car to stop feeling like an icebox.
6. *THE* Amazon Coat, a stylish, oversized parka that reviewers cannot stop raving about because of its truly incredible warmth, comfort, sherpa-lined hood, and impressive amount of pockets.
7. A fuzzy throw blanket that is so cozy, it has over 4,300 5-star Amazon reviews and is dog-approved.
8. A weighted blanket to make them feel like they're wrapped up in a big cozy hug, and even help reduce anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
10. A classic Carhartt watch cap to keep all the heat from escaping through the top of their head. Plus, it's stylish and timeless, ensuring that they'll always look cool while feelin' warm.
12. Some smartphone-friendly thermal gloves designed so they can use their phone in cold temperatures without feeling like their fingers are gonna fall off.
13. A five-window insulation kit that blocks those stealthy winter drafts from sneakin' in through teeny tiny crevices. "YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE" —me to the cold air swirling around my apartment.
14. And a draft guard to stop the cold air that doesn't seem to understand that a closed door means STAY OUT.
15. A faux sheepskin area rug so that the first thing their bare feet feel in the morning isn't the ice-cold floor.
16. A small but powerful space heater that'll be a lifesaver in drafty rooms or if the heat decides that the perfect time to go out is on the coldest day of the year.
17. A pair of thick *sherpa*-lined sweatpant joggers in case they wanna look like they're wearing pants while secretly feeling like they're wrapped up in a super cozy blanket.
18. Some Crocs lined with faux fur that'll make them feel like they're walking on a nice warm cloud. I bought a pair to wear inside and a pair for outside and they haven't disappointed!
19. A Mr. Coffee mug warmer so their hot, life-giving coffee stays the perfect temperature from the first sip to the last — no matter how long it takes them to drink it!
20. A super warm and low key trendy sherpa button-collar sweatshirt that might just be their go-to top for the chilly seasons.
21. And a set of extremely toasty flannel sheets that'll make the bed their favorite place to hide until winter is loooooong gone.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.