7. For the person who doesn’t like cufflinks but still wants cufflinks or buys shirts that require cufflinks by mistake
No one will know. And you’ll be able to bask in the knowledge that you’ve fooled all of your colleagues with these clever button-looking cufflinks. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
8. For the man who rules the world
If you own the world, you can now wear it on your sleeve with these globe cufflinks. Or sit in boring meetings and amuse yourself by spinning them and imaging that you’re making the actual world spin by doing so. You evil tyrant, you.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳