7. For the person who doesn’t like cufflinks but still wants cufflinks or buys shirts that require cufflinks by mistake
No one will know. And you’ll be able to bask in the knowledge that you’ve fooled all of your colleagues with these clever button-looking cufflinks. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
8. For the man who rules the world
If you own the world, you can now wear it on your sleeve with these globe cufflinks. Or sit in boring meetings and amuse yourself by spinning them and imaging that you’re making the actual world spin by doing so. You evil tyrant, you.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.