7. For the person who doesn’t like cufflinks but still wants cufflinks or buys shirts that require cufflinks by mistake
No one will know. And you’ll be able to bask in the knowledge that you’ve fooled all of your colleagues with these clever button-looking cufflinks. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
8. For the man who rules the world
If you own the world, you can now wear it on your sleeve with these globe cufflinks. Or sit in boring meetings and amuse yourself by spinning them and imaging that you’re making the actual world spin by doing so. You evil tyrant, you.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.