1. It's frequently overrun with competitive weirdos trying to out-weird you.
2. The simple syrup is pretty much simple water.
3. Twelve ounces is considered a "large."
4. You're sensing a little attitude when you ask for the wifi password.
5. The barista is too hot to deal with sans the coffee you are seeking.
6. Always too crowded to sit anywhere and relax, think and reflect — the very essence of what coffee houses are all about.
7. Or if it isn't, you'll probably be forced to "connect" with a rando.
8. Don’t ask me whether I want milk. GIVE me the milk.
9. Big groups feel at home to scoot tables together and reminisce for hours.
And your emotionally distant barista feels you on this point.
10. There's not an outlet to be found.
11. "Sorry, we just have 2%..."
12. You can feel people start to get a little judgy if you go twice in a day.
13. The baristas are very friendly but you can't afford to tip them every day.
14. The standard lattes are just a shade away from pure white.
15. The clientele in general is WAY too hung up on pour-over coffees.
But there are those few regulars who catch your eye...
And y'know? This place just got kind of cute.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!