1. Meet Birdo. An art project that turned into an epic adventure.
If memory serves Birdo’s species was actually an Uggo.
Not sure why Birdo was trying to join a “fraturnity” but nevertheless, he was.
Frank the Russian does not like Americans but apparently that doesn’t stop him from becoming the leader of the “fraturnity”.
I still think that is what satellites look like.
George Bush let Dan Quayle take the lead on this one.
Look at the detail in the facial expression. That pretty accurately depicts a Russian who is mad but doesn’t care.
Birdo sacrificed himself for peace. He is a true hero.
In some cosmic alignment, I must have somehow known this would be posted to Buzzfeed someday because a “coment” section was included. My main coments if I could send them back in time would be; what happend to Russian “fraturnity” leader Frank? Did he get his comeuppance? Also, Birdo could get the sub because he was part fish, the plane because he was part bird, but I could use a reason why he can fly to space to destroy a Satellite?
Birdo gives us a little snap shot into the mind of a nine year old at the tail end of the cold war. The original Red Dawn must have been fresh in my young mind.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚