1. Step 1: Find a thing that is awesome that you made when you were a kid.
2. Step 2: Post it to your account on BuzzFeed!
Go here and post some good pics of the awesome thing you made as a kid!
3. Step 3: Email us to let us know!
Shoot us an email at Jack@buzzfeed.com with a link to your post. We’ll collect them together at BuzzFeed’s nostalgia vertical, BuzzFeed Rewind, and maybe even publish some on the front page of BuzzFeed.com so that the whole world can marvel at what a massive genius you were as a child. OK, let’s do it! Now now now! :)
4. Step 4: That’s it! Those are all the steps!
Now do the thing we just talked about! Hooray for nostalgia!
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›