1. Step 1: Find a thing that is awesome that you made when you were a kid.
2. Step 2: Post it to your account on BuzzFeed!
Go here and post some good pics of the awesome thing you made as a kid!
3. Step 3: Email us to let us know!
Shoot us an email at Jack@buzzfeed.com with a link to your post. We’ll collect them together at BuzzFeed’s nostalgia vertical, BuzzFeed Rewind, and maybe even publish some on the front page of BuzzFeed.com so that the whole world can marvel at what a massive genius you were as a child. OK, let’s do it! Now now now! :)
4. Step 4: That’s it! Those are all the steps!
Now do the thing we just talked about! Hooray for nostalgia!
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›