1. Step 1: Find a thing that is awesome that you made when you were a kid.
2. Step 2: Post it to your account on BuzzFeed!
Go here and post some good pics of the awesome thing you made as a kid!
3. Step 3: Email us to let us know!
Shoot us an email at Jack@buzzfeed.com with a link to your post. We’ll collect them together at BuzzFeed’s nostalgia vertical, BuzzFeed Rewind, and maybe even publish some on the front page of BuzzFeed.com so that the whole world can marvel at what a massive genius you were as a child. OK, let’s do it! Now now now! :)
4. Step 4: That’s it! Those are all the steps!
Now do the thing we just talked about! Hooray for nostalgia!
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️