We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of six vegan bath bombs made with dried flowers and essential oils for anyone who needs to take their stress level down a notch or twenty.
2. A luxurious hand cream with shea butter, honey, almond extracts and coconut oil to make their hands feel like the butts of baby angels.
3. A nine-by-three-foot putting green for the gift of an improved short game.
4. National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Why, a book which uses a question-and-answer format to encourage kids' curiosity about the world around them.
5. A heated car seat cushion that will make their car feel like a much fancier model.
6. A crystal growing kit with everything science-minded kids (or Spencer Pratts) need for seven experiments involving crystal formation.
7. A D.I.Y. mini eraser kit so your favorite kid can create 25 rad pencil toppers (and learn to love mistakes).
8. Flour Water Salt Yeast, a cookbook that will give aspiring bread-bakers all the skills they need to loaf themselves.
9. A set of five pairs socks printed with artistic masterpieces, perfect for art history majors, museum frequenters, and regular old sock fiends.
10. A pack of two Blender Bottles to help your favorite protein shake enthusiast mix up their concoctions (and let them know that you support their efforts to get swole).
11. A collapsible camping chair with a built-in cooler pouch, for people who know that a love of the outdoors and a love of a cool beverage aren't mutually exclusive.
12. A colorful activity toy with a spinning wheel, rattling beads, and an all-important suction base, to entrance babies and score you major points with parents.
13. Yeti in My Spaghetti, a gloriously silly game that'll teach kids the important life skill of trying to stop a Yeti from falling into a bowl of spaghetti.
14. A wooden foot massager so they can give their tired tootsies some soothing reflexology at home.
15. A machine-washable, waterproof convertible seat cover to protect their car from the most adorable menaces of all: doggos.
16. A vegetable-growing kit — including five biodegradable pots, five peat disks, and five seed packets — to up the ante on their farm-to-table obsession.
17. A stainless steel odor-removing bar that will ~magically~ rid their hands and bodies of stubborn odors like garlic, fish, and — according to more than one reviewer — B.O.
18. A cute and clever alarm clock/nightlight that helps kids learn to stay in bed until a reasonable hour (AKA when the clock's light turns green).
19. A sampler set of three kinds of rum-and-whiskey-barrel-aged coffees to kill two beverage snobbery birds with one delicious stone.
20. An adjustable rolling pin with four removable disks that conscientious bakers can swap out depending on the desired thickness of the dough.
21. An enchanting Marauder's Map mug that reveals itself when hot, for nine-to-fivers who still haven't given up on their Hogwarts letter.
You to you, when you finish your holiday shopping:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.