14. If your perfume is running low, pour the last drops into a bottle of (unscented!) lotion to make it last longer.
16. If you buy online at Sephora.com, Ulta.com, or Beauty.com, you get free samples.
Samples are great for trying out products you don’t know whether you like, and also serve as free travel-size products for trips. See more tips on getting the most of your sample sizes here.
26. And make sure to follow GlamCenter on Instagram for daily dupes.
Follow them here.
27. Buy off-season shades to save cash.
Most brands rack up the prices of certain colors that are “in season,” (bright colors in the summer, pastels in the spring, jewels and nude tones in the fall) even if they carry those shades year round. Stock up on the colors you like in the off season to avoid markup.
37. Store your makeup in the fridge to make it last longer.
Products that have oil, like lipsticks and liners and foundation, will eventually go rancid. And if your home is at drastically different temperatures throughout the year, it can damage your cosmetics. Keep them fresh as long as possible by storing them in a cool, dry place like the fridge.
42. If you get a product home and don’t like it, just take it back! Almost all makeup stores and drugstores accept gently used makeup returns.
It can be life changing to feel OK buying makeup without testing it in the store and still have the option of getting your money back.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.