8. Stick your eyelash curler in your bra while you’re getting ready for a longer lasting curl.
A warmed eyelash curler will work way better than a room temperature one. You could also stick it between your thighs if you’re sitting or use a little heat from a hair dryer for a few seconds if you’re in a hurry.
14. Here’s an incredibly fast, polished top knot you can do in your car.
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
2. Divide the ponytail ends into two sections and use both hands to twist each section down to the ends.
3. Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
4. Secure with bobby pins.
18. Use a business card to pull your lid up so you can get the mascara right to the base of your lashes.
Hold an old credit or business card above the upper lashes and wiggle the brush away back and forth at the roots.
You can also use it underneath the eyes to catch any eyeshadow fallout.
19. Drying your hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel can really help tame the frizzies.
A towel creates friction, which will cause tangles and split ends. Instead, after washing, squeeze the excess liquid out with a cotton T-shirt and wrap it onto your head.
30. Reuse your expensive mascara brushes.
Much of what you’re paying for when it comes to expensive mascara is the brush design, not the formula. Just clean it off and use it with a drugstore mascara to get a similar effect.
They’re also great for combing out lashes, or eliminating clumps after you’ve applied your mascara.