We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Raise your computer up to eye level.
2. Add some tassel flair.
3. Instead of a boring blotter, use a cool carpet sample.
4. Give your bulletin board some campaign flair by adding some L brackets.
5. Get a fancy calendar.
6. Make your desktop background a work of art.
7. Get a plant to add some color and life.
8. If you don't have room for a big plant, try one of these adorable mini-succulent magnets.
9. Or, try a tiny air plant, which requires zero work.
10. If you really don't want to take care of anything, this faux-plant pen holder still adds a touch of green.
11. Add googly eyes to all your office supplies.
12. Make a large-scale "mural" by splitting an image into printable-sized parts.
13. Add a lamp to create instant warmth.
14. Or, string up some Christmas lights for a little extra glam.
15. DIY a chandelier with some string lights.
16. Up your Post-it Note game with these adorable banner notes.
17. Make some DIY rice-and-beans-filled bookends from fabric scraps.
18. Or, make some super-easy DIY book ends by spray painting rocks gold.
19. Tack up some inspirational quotes.
20. For extra snazz, use some decorative pushpins.
21. Put your decor in cheap matching frames for an easy upgrade.
22. If you have fabric walls, use the toothy side of Velcro to hold frames up.
23. Use string to hold mini-photos in a cute display.
24. Spruce up your mousepad with some paint and tape.
25. Upgrade your office supplies.
26. Use T-Pins to create a DIY pegboard to organize supplies.
27. Or make hanging clips for your cubicle walls with this paper clip hack.
28. Get a sweet mug to drink your free office coffee.
29. Or, get some pretty coasters to improve those basic office mugs.
30. Take your coffee game up a notch and BYO French press and beans.
31. Get some Magnetic Poetry for your filing cabinet.
32. Use a tray to keep everything organized.
33. Or this organizer that doesn't take up a lot of space.
34. Keep your desktop clear by utilizing the vertical space of your walls.
35. Spray paint some recycled berry baskets for easy storage.
36. DIY an organizer with this origami tutorial.
37. Replace your chair with a hammock chair.
38. On second thought, just make your existing chair more comfortable with a cool pillow.
39. Or, just use a cool sheepskin over the chair.
40. Use this easy coat hook to keep your things off your chair.
41. Get an "active footrest" to keep your legs from getting cramped.
42. Use colorful fabric or wallpaper as a backdrop on your boring walls.
43. Or add some gold confetti to the wall for a festive touch.
44. Add a mirror to make your tiny desk jail feel more spacious.
45. Upgrade your filing cabinets with patterned or colored contact paper.
46. Use this genius method of paper organizing to keep your files in working order.
47. Get a colorful dorm-sized fridge for under your desk.
48. Use a room divider to create some semblance of privacy.
49. Use an old tree branch and a vintage belt to make this minimalist display for notes and pens.
50. Use this guide to feng shui your desk.
51. Dress up your keyboard with these sleek stickers.
52. Or, make your own key covers with washi tape.
53. Make these easy catchall wall pockets with corkboard and leather.
54. Use your whiteboard to write motivational (and funny) messages.
Buy Me That is BuzzFeed’s brand-new destination for shopping and products. Follow us on Facebook!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.