5. Everything is neon yellow.
6. All those $5.80 T-shirts are, shockingly, see-through.
7. There are even…crop tops.
9. You go stand in the fitting-room line, which is now longer than the Great Wall of China.
10. Once you get in, it’s a MILLION degrees in there.
11. The hanger hook you have to share with the person next to you keeps moving:
12. And in the curtain across the way, three tweens are talking loudly about boys, and you’re just like:
15. But there’s NO WAY you’re waiting in that dressing-room line again:
16. So you just grab it in an XL like, I got this:
17. Then, since you’re already buying something, you decide you can also get a $8.80 necklace.
18. Then you see a ring that you KNOW will turn your finger green, but you’re still like:
19. Then next weekend you try to return the dress because it didn’t fit, and the salesperson informs you of the return policy and you’re like:
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏