5. Everything is neon yellow.
6. All those $5.80 T-shirts are, shockingly, see-through.
7. There are even…crop tops.
9. You go stand in the fitting-room line, which is now longer than the Great Wall of China.
10. Once you get in, it’s a MILLION degrees in there.
11. The hanger hook you have to share with the person next to you keeps moving:
12. And in the curtain across the way, three tweens are talking loudly about boys, and you’re just like:
15. But there’s NO WAY you’re waiting in that dressing-room line again:
16. So you just grab it in an XL like, I got this:
17. Then, since you’re already buying something, you decide you can also get a $8.80 necklace.
18. Then you see a ring that you KNOW will turn your finger green, but you’re still like:
19. Then next weekend you try to return the dress because it didn’t fit, and the salesperson informs you of the return policy and you’re like:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎