2. You learned a LOT about sex from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
3. And you remember watching the O.J. Simpson trial on Court TV.
And how the world stopped when the verdict was announced. (Your teacher probably put the TV on so everyone could watch it.)
7. You WERE going to marry Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake, Nick Lachey, or Taylor Hanson.
It was fate.
21. Your mom hated Marilyn Manson.
Remember when he ripped pages out of a Bible onstage??
28. You watched Carson Daly on TRL after school.
Especially when your favorite boy bands were on!
29. …And you dreamed about going to New York and standing outside the studio in the freezing cold.
30. And you were so puzzled by Carson’s black nail polish.
Only two fingers??
38. You remember voting for the new M&M’s color after they decided to get rid of tan.
39. You voted for Jesse Camp to be the new MTV VJ, even though you thought Dave knew more about music.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.