1. If you want your time spent commuting or waiting in line to include more virtual pus, there’s an iPhone game called Pimple Popper.
2. The goal of Pimple Popper is, as you might expect, to pop a series of pimples until you get to the next, more-pimply level.
3. Since variety is the spice of life, you get three different kinds of pimples to pop, each with its own popping method. You also get a “pimple scab” to peel.
5. There’s also a “Seasons” version if you want to pop pimples under a peaceful, pristine snowfall.
6. …And a “Pimple Blaster” game that involves whatever this is:
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠