1. If you want your time spent commuting or waiting in line to include more virtual pus, there’s an iPhone game called Pimple Popper.
2. The goal of Pimple Popper is, as you might expect, to pop a series of pimples until you get to the next, more-pimply level.
3. Since variety is the spice of life, you get three different kinds of pimples to pop, each with its own popping method. You also get a “pimple scab” to peel.
5. There’s also a “Seasons” version if you want to pop pimples under a peaceful, pristine snowfall.
6. …And a “Pimple Blaster” game that involves whatever this is:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰