1. If you want your time spent commuting or waiting in line to include more virtual pus, there’s an iPhone game called Pimple Popper.
2. The goal of Pimple Popper is, as you might expect, to pop a series of pimples until you get to the next, more-pimply level.
3. Since variety is the spice of life, you get three different kinds of pimples to pop, each with its own popping method. You also get a “pimple scab” to peel.
5. There’s also a “Seasons” version if you want to pop pimples under a peaceful, pristine snowfall.
6. …And a “Pimple Blaster” game that involves whatever this is:
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.