1. If you want your time spent commuting or waiting in line to include more virtual pus, there’s an iPhone game called Pimple Popper.
2. The goal of Pimple Popper is, as you might expect, to pop a series of pimples until you get to the next, more-pimply level.
3. Since variety is the spice of life, you get three different kinds of pimples to pop, each with its own popping method. You also get a “pimple scab” to peel.
5. There’s also a “Seasons” version if you want to pop pimples under a peaceful, pristine snowfall.
6. …And a “Pimple Blaster” game that involves whatever this is:
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.