5. Celebrity kids are now SO grown up.
Yep, Britney has a 9-year-old and an 8-year-old.
9. You lose the ability to digest the dollar menu.
*swigs directly from Pepto-Bismol bottle*
13. You stop being romantic about having your own business cards.
18. Crafting starts to sound a lot more appealing.
You can do it on your couch!
19. “Being cozy” starts to supplant all other interests.
Yes, this Snuggie IS unironic, thank you.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."