1. Alexey writes of his technique: “I capture snowflakes at open balcony of my house, mostly on glass surface, lighted by LED flashlight from opposite side of glass, and sometimes in natural light, using dark woolen fabrics as background.”
Says Alexey: “One specimen of interesting snowflake type: capped column. It’s not rare thing, but difficult to shoot because of volumetric shape and small size (usually not longer than 2 millimeters). Unfortunately, i still not focus-stacked it, but it’s my first relatively good shot of this type.”
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️