2. People who tested it for the New York Daily News described it as “intoxicating and a little off-putting”; “as romantic as a cheese slice at 2 a.m”; and “great, if you want to smell like garlic.”
One tester reported that “it makes you constantly think about pizza,” which doesn’t sound too different from your normal life so you should be set.
3. A 0.5 oz. purse-sized cologne costs only $10, if you want to try it for yourself.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏