2. People who tested it for the New York Daily News described it as “intoxicating and a little off-putting”; “as romantic as a cheese slice at 2 a.m”; and “great, if you want to smell like garlic.”
One tester reported that “it makes you constantly think about pizza,” which doesn’t sound too different from your normal life so you should be set.
3. A 0.5 oz. purse-sized cologne costs only $10, if you want to try it for yourself.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸