2. People who tested it for the New York Daily News described it as “intoxicating and a little off-putting”; “as romantic as a cheese slice at 2 a.m”; and “great, if you want to smell like garlic.”
One tester reported that “it makes you constantly think about pizza,” which doesn’t sound too different from your normal life so you should be set.
3. A 0.5 oz. purse-sized cologne costs only $10, if you want to try it for yourself.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩