1. Bay Area actor Adrian Anchondo and his friend Reggie D. White thought Beyoncé’s ode to tipsy romance would be even better if it were about everyone’s actual true love: DONUTS.
2. Because after all, absence does make the heart grow fonder.
3. Love means never having to apologize for what you want.
4. And sometimes loving someone makes us do crazy, crazy things.
5. The heart wants what it wants, baby.
6. Because you never know if a relationship is going to be temporary…
7. But a doughnut is forever.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."