1. Having to use countertops as counterbottoms.
2. People feeling compelled to point out the obvious.
7. Mastering the grand art of cuffing.
10. Trying to get bartenders or customer service people to see you.
14. Adjusting your car seat after someone tall has driven it.
16. Grocery stores turn into ersatz rock-climbing walls.
19. Getting made fun of at theme parks for only JUST meeting the height requirement.
22. Being hard to spot in group pics.
28. Stores that don’t have a petites section.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏