1. Having to use countertops as counterbottoms.
2. People feeling compelled to point out the obvious.
7. Mastering the grand art of cuffing.
10. Trying to get bartenders or customer service people to see you.
14. Adjusting your car seat after someone tall has driven it.
16. Grocery stores turn into ersatz rock-climbing walls.
19. Getting made fun of at theme parks for only JUST meeting the height requirement.
22. Being hard to spot in group pics.
28. Stores that don’t have a petites section.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀