1. Glabella: the space between your eyebrows.
3. Philtrum: the groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
4. Anatomical snuff box: the triangular ridge between the base of your thumb and your wrist.
So called because people used to use it to sniff powdered tobacco out of.
5. Gnathion: the lowest part of your chin.
6. Axilla: your armpits.
8. Canthus: where your upper and lower eyelids meet.
9. Purlicue: the space between your thumb and forefinger.
11. Columella nasi: the part of your nose between your nostrils.
12. Tragus: the nub of cartilage at the front of your ear.
13. Hallux: your big toe.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."