2. You’ve gotten used to answering, “What college did you go to?” with “[Name]. It’s a small school in [state].”
7. Sometimes it felt like your course catalog was just straight up trolling you:
16. You had at least one classmate named Sky.
19. You can’t even get respect from search engines:
23. No one talked about the game on Super Bowl Monday, because no one watched it.
24. There was always the one student in class who was inexplicably 40 years older than everyone else.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.
- Former US attorney general says Edward Snowden performed a "public service" but still must face "consequence" of his actions.
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.