2. You’ve gotten used to answering, “What college did you go to?” with “[Name]. It’s a small school in [state].”
7. Sometimes it felt like your course catalog was just straight up trolling you:
16. You had at least one classmate named Sky.
19. You can’t even get respect from search engines:
23. No one talked about the game on Super Bowl Monday, because no one watched it.
24. There was always the one student in class who was inexplicably 40 years older than everyone else.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴