14. March 23, 1933: Adolf Hitler becomes dictator of Germany.
17. March 28, 1979: The partial nuclear meltdown on Three Mile Island in Pennsylvania is the worst accident in U.S. commercial nuclear power plant history
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎